Now more than ever, leaders must be able to think, act and influence strategically. Leaders must be able to manage themselves, manage others and the business. That means they must define purpose and link it to tasks, organize work and work teams, develop talent and inspire results that match company objectives in order to ensure long-term sustainability.
Coaching – leveraging knowledge and discipline across all levels of organization to:
- Change behaviors
- Increase self-awareness
- Enhance interpersonal relations
Executives – Managing self, others, and business.
Player Coach – Managing others and producing results
New Role – Essentially a new career – a successful track record does not always produce the results you want without coaching/training a new supervisor; frequently, much younger than their direct reports.
High Potential – Emerging leaders often times young and inexperienced regarding culture norms, accountability, and team building.
Entrepreneurial – Understanding the big picture and attending to the details while inspiring others
Team/Group (staff and boards) Coaching – increasing accountability for results
- Understanding communication styles
- Understanding work styles
- Building a culture of accountability
- Change management through group dynamics
- Conflict management tools
Culture – By Design or Default
Results happen by intentional design. An attitude of accountability lies at the core of any effort to improve relationships, satisfy members, empower people, build strong teams, create synergy, maximize effectiveness, and get results!
What’s missing from your culture?
- Conversing openly and honestly, owning mistakes and find solutions without politics
- Engaging in passionate issue focused discussions that result in complete buy-in
- Holding each other accountable to solution driven decisions without egos getting in the way
- Having crucial conversations – positive and constructive up and down the organization
- Discovering truth and making decisions through passionate dialogue
- Focusing on jointly agreed upon decisions and results